The L’Ouest Hôtel is located in the Europe quarter, so called as its streets are named after European cities. The neighbourhood has been extensively renovated over the last decade, beginning with the Saint-Lazare station, a major Parisian transport hub. Our location is ideal for exploring Paris, for sightseeing or as a base for a business trip, due to our close proximity to the Champs Elysées, Montmartre and prestigious department stores. From the L’Ouest Hôtel most of the places of interest in this central part of the capital can be easily reached on foot, but it is also very easy to gain access to public transportation as the Saint-Lazare train station is close to the hotel. Lovers of fine architecture will wish to note that the district is rich in buildings representative of the 19th century avant garde. It is also renowned for its delightful public green spaces such as the Parc Monceau.
Due to its geographical situation, the L’Ouest Hôtel is well served in terms of transport. You'll be close to the Metro lines 3, 9, 12, 13 and 14, and also the RER E and many buses such as services 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 32, 43 , 53, 66, 80, 81, 94, 95, not counting the night buses.
Ideal for exploring the city and for any business trip!
How To Reach L’Ouest Hôtel
Getting to the L’Ouest Hôtel is very simple as we enjoy a central and convenient location.
- If you come from the Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, simply take the RER B to station Châtelet-Les Halles, then take Metro line 14 to the Saint-Lazare train station.
- You can also take the direct bus service from the airport, the Roissy Bus, to the Opéra station, then take Metro line 3 to the Saint-Lazare train station.
- If you come from the Paris-Orly airport, the easiest way is to take the T7 tram to the Villejuif Aragon station, then transfer to line 7, directly serving the Saint-Lazare train station. You can also take the RER C to Invalides station, then take line 14 towards Saint-Lazare train station.
- If you come from the Gare d'Austerlitz, the easiest way is to take Metro line 5 to République, then opt for line 3, which will take you to your destination.
- If you come from the Gare de l’Est or the Gare du Nord, you can also take Metro line 5 to République, then line 3.
- If you come from the Montparnasse train station, simply take the Metro line 13 to Saint-Lazare.
- If you come from the Gare de Lyon, take Metro line 14 to the Saint-Lazare station.